Tutors Nirvana Public Beta
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using the Tutors Nirvana Public Beta web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Tutors Nirvana reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: http://www.tutorsnirvana.com/terms
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple teachers is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many students as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Tutors Nirvana cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Tutors Nirvana reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Tutors Nirvana reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Tutors Nirvana website or blog.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account from the "My Account" page after logging into your account. If you are paying by Paypal, you are also responsible for canceling your Paypal subscription to Tutors Nirvana to prevent them from sending further payments.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Tutors Nirvana, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Tutors Nirvana reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Tutors Nirvana owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Tutors Nirvana owns.
- Tutors Nirvana claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Tutors Nirvana.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Tutors Nirvana does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Tutors Nirvana, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Tutors Nirvana to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tutors Nirvana and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tutors Nirvana (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- Questions regarding the Terms and Conditions should be sent to support at tutors nirvana dot com (email@example.com).